Existing A2 Music Videos





Shots within this video are in theory very simple however the use of animation and Mise-en-scene created a product which is visually interesting. Elements I would like to take from this video is the excellent use of Mise-en-scene, though out the video we see the metaphor of the measuring tape chaining and strangling the girl, this puts the audiences in the mind of the character helping them understand and feel sorry for the character. Uses of existing media were also used very well, the Victoria Secret show clip was effective in supporting the message that media has a bad influence on women. For my own work I would like to use up to date fashion magazines and clips of women from Film and Tv. The main element which attracted me to this music video was the message within it, I want to create a product which shows girls that they can overcome mental issues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodwins Theory

Progress Report