Before and After


After my ancillary feedback I made many different design choices when creating my final album cover. I used the constructive comments to create a professional and convincing music album. Many of the negative comments were linked with the font on my album. Examples of there were...

I don't like the font it is childish”
“The font is to small in the top right hand corner”

To resolve this issue I changed the font to an more appropriate style for the genre of my music. Two different fonts were used and both take a postmodernist style with the punk aesthetic. For the back of my album I decided to make the font larger so audiences can identify the name of the album easily. The font is still playful however avoids the







Also this follows the same conventions of exciting media. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodwins Theory

Progress Report